“Constitution in Crisis” Conference 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
(Formerly called MiCPAC)
This year’s theme is “Constitution in Crisis”, featuring the latest threats to our liberties.
Topics for this year are:
- American Law for American Courts (Sharia vs. the U.S. Constitution)
- Campus Free Speech Under Fire
- Convention of States: Playing with Fire
- Election Integrity: Reclaiming the Rolls
- Norm Hughes: A Legacy of Liberty
- The Right to Bear Arms: Defense of Freedom
- Preparing for Persecution of Christians & Conservatives: A Pastor’s Perspective
Also this year:
VIP Reception with Saturday’s Speakers
Join us and meet our speakers, panelists, and other conservative activists and politicians featuring heavy hors d’oeuvres and cash bar in an intimate setting as we prepare for the Conference on Saturday morning.