You are invited to MiCPAC 2019. Capitol City Baptist School, 5100 W. Willoughby Street, Holt, MI
Each year Michigan’s top Conservative activist leaders assemble to network, learn, plan and strategize. The event is called MiCPAC (Michigan Conservative Political Action Conference). This is for people FED UP with oppressive and unresponsive governments who want to do something positive about it. Network, learn, and plan with Michigan’s top conservative grass roots leaders as we grow!
Click here to register today! Conference is Saturday, April 27. An Optional VIP Reception and Campaign ToolKit Training is Friday, April 26.
MiCPAC 2019 concentrates on Michigan issues – Education, Energy, Insurance, Tax & Spend, Individual Rights, Property Rights, Life, Faith, Attacks on Mores, Values, Capitalism, Sharia, and more. Following the Liberal takeover of MI Governor, Attorney General, Secretary of State, and two Congressional seats, with a radical Palestinian Muslim winning a third Congressional seat, we must raise up and develop more local leaders, connect one another, form critical task forces, form more local chapters, and develop legislative and operational plans and strategies!
Sign up here for the conference: https://mcu.today/micpac-registration-open/
- Campaign Tool Chest, Friday, April 26th from 12:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- VIP Reception, Friday, April 26th from 7 pm to 9:30 pm
- Conservative Political Action Conference, Saturday, April 27th –
- Registration from 8 am to 9 am with continental breakfast, and networking.
- Conference from 9 am – 5:30 pm with a full course lunch served around noon.
Join Michigan’s true conservatives in Holt, Michigan just south of Lansing, at Capitol City Baptist School at 5100 W. Willoughby Road in Holt. Featured speakers invited include:
- Dr. Jake Jacobs, Author, Teacher, Reagan Foundation, YAF
- Stephen Rowe, Leadership Institute
- Dr. Terri Dawson, Center for Leadership
- John Gizzy, NewsMax White House Press Corps.
- Russ Vought, Office of Management and Budget, Washington, D.C.
- Tim Chapman, Heritage Action
- Emery McClendon, Tea Party, Project 21
- Dr. Steve Scheibner, Pastor and Pilot “In My Seat” – bumped from Flight 11 – the first 9/11 plane to strike the World Trade Center
- Professor William Wagner, Col. Dave Agema, RNC Dr. Rob Steele, Patrick Colbeck, Melanie Kurdys, Tom McMillin, Rev. Christopher Thoma, Dr. Rev. Daryl Franzel, Marian Sheridan, Dr. Harry Veryser, Rev. Tim Berlin, Janice Daniels, John Gibbs, Grant Strobl, Senator Michael Shirkey, Justice Stephen Markman, Gary Glenn, Norm Hughes, Dawn Dodge, Adam Green, Paul Stephens, Randy Bishop, Alex Larner, Jay R. Taylor, Michael Carluccio, Jerry Allen, Rev. Mark Gurley, and
- Many more!
In addition to the Conference:
Leadership Academy – WE NEED NEW, MORE AND IMPROVED LEADERSHIP!!! The afternoon of April 26, we offer LEADERSHIP ACADEMY, 12:30-5:30 pm. Awesome experts from the Leadership Institute and Unique Strategies, MCU, Salt & Light Global and more, will lay out a plan and very effective tools to lead, plan, strategize, recruit, fund, manage and win as we develop more groups and better grass roots organizations and prepare to win campaigns. Come learn from the best!
Who is this for? Tea Party and other Group leaders; township. school district, district and county officials; local political party officials and precinct delegates; youth and campus leaders; people wanting to gain skills for professional and/or political development.
- If you want to support the cause financially and network with Michigan’s top conservative leaders, come to the VIP Reception Friday night, April 26, 2019.
Also – students from MSU and other universities can attend under the scholarship (free) ticket program. If you have a student who is interested, let me know!